SSC Grade B & C Recruitment 2017
The SSC is inviting applications for Staff Selection Commissions Grade B & C Recruitment for 2017. The vacancies for the various posts are a total of 200. Vacancies are open for posts like Junior Wireless Officer, Section Officer, Trade Officer, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, etc. You can apply for this post till the 7th of June 2017. In this article, you will know about Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility & more!
- Important Dates
|Start of Application||08 May 2017|
|End of Applications||07 June 2017|
- There are a number of vacancies for various posts & various regions
- There are a total of ~200 vacancies for the various posts in each region.
- You can click on the following link to know in detail about Vacancies for various posts.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Relaxation
SC/ST – 5 yrs
OBC/ExSM – 3 yrs
PwD – 10 yrs
- Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- The Upper Age Limit & Educational Qualification for each post is different.
- You can click on the Official Notification of each to know in detail about Educational Qualification.
- Exam Pattern + Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will be conducted through Computer Based Test & Skill Tests.
- Once you clear the CBT, you will appear for the a Skill/Proficiency Test
- The Exam Pattern for CBT is as follows:
Exam Pattern for SSC Recruitment Grade B and C:
(Basic Arithmetic Skills)
- The exam will of 200 marks & 100 questions.
- It will be on for 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong question answered.
- Once you clear the Computer Based Test, you will be eligible to appear for the Skill Tests.
- Skill Tests will depend upon the choice of your post.
- It can be a Computer Proficiency Test, Typing Test, Data Entry Test, etc.
- Your marks from the Computer Test will be considered for the Final Merit List only after clearing the Skill Test.
- How to Apply for SSC Recruitment Group B & C
|Central Region||Download Here|
|Northern Region||Download Here|
|Southern Region||Download Here|
|Eastern Region||Download Here|
- Apply online for the region of your choice through the Direct Link provided above.
- First, register yourself.
- Log In with the newly created Registration Id.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the required payments.
- The fee should only be paid through Net Banking or SBI Challan.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application form.
- Enclose the signed application + relevant self-attested documents.
- Also attach a Photograph in the envelope.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ____.”
- Send the application to the address of the region where you are applying.
- The address to your respective region is mentioned in the Official Notification
- Application Fee – SSC Recruitment Group B & C.
SC/ST/PwD/ExSM – No Fees.
General/OBC- Rs. 100/-
If you have anything to say or discuss, you can chat with us or fellow aspirants here!