Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-2017,
welcome to our site for Indian navy recruitment or nausena bharti ,bhartiya nausena or join indian navy recruitment. Here we updates Latest Nausena bharti .Here You can also found other latest sarkari recruitment .In indian navy recruitment there are many post available in this Whole navy field.In our site you can also found other defence jobs like army recruitment,police bharti,etc sarkari jobs available in this site.Like Our Facebook Page and get fastest update.
Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy invites application from unmarried male candidates for Permanent Commission (PC) Officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2018. Apply Online before 31 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Navy Job Details :
- Post Name : Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) under University Entry Scheme (UES)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Salary : Rs. 56100-110700/-
Executive (GS) Branch
- General Service (X
- Air Traffic Controller
- Engineering Branch
- Electrical Branch
- Naval Architecture (NA)
Eligibility Criteria for Nausena Bharti Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Any Stream of BE/B.Tech or Any stream of BE/ B. Tech. Aggregate 60% in X & XII and Min. 60% in English in Class XII.
- Age Limit : Candidates should be Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on SSB interview.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 01.07.2017 to 31.07.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.07.2017
Click Here Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link